Monday, December 1, 2014

GIF tag!

 I've been tagged by Britanny over at Space Between the Spines to do the GIF tag!  Thanks to my awesome friend Sarah @ Creativity Avenue I've learned how to add gifs onto blogger!:)  Lets get started . . . 

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I read this book a little while back and enjoyed it :)   Not one of my favorites, but still good.
Allegiant marked the end of the Divergent series, and it left me sincerely, utterly sad.  
This series has been on my tbr for such a long time, sounds like it has potential.
Never heard of this before.  Sounds like a big love-triangle type of book, probably not my cup of tea.
LOVE THIS BOOK!  
One of my all-time favorites.  The Book Thief is a fantastic, beautiful book.
I read this book a few years ago, and I recall loving the entire series. 
This book sounds super intense, but really intriguing.  I'll probably give it a try sometime.
This book is seriously so adorable, and left me feeling happy and satisfied.   

Never heard of this.  Sounds pretty promising, though!

Thanks so much for tagging me, Brittany!

Here are the books those I tag will react to
The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
Eleanor and Park, by Rainbow Rowell.
Eragon, by Christopher Paolini.
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black.
The Iron Trial, by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black.
Just One Day, by Gayle Forman.

Check to see if you've been tagged!

\

7 comments:

  1. Ooo! This looks like it will take me some work but I'm up for the challenge!! i hope to get it done and put up over the weekend :)

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me girl! Sadly, I'm not going to have time until after my finals next week. I've been completely neglecting my reading for pleasure, and the entire blogging world lately. I don't mean to.. classes have just been stressful. Crazy research papers and tests galore. Thank you again though girl, I will definitely get to this eventually. I'll make sure to let you know when I do (:
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your finals! You'll do great!!=) Can't wait to see the post :)

      Delete
  3. Gone Girl is such a good book! Gillian Flynn's other books are good also. The Book Thief has been on my TBR for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I loved looking at your GIFs! XD The Oprah one and the little girl crying in the theater have all been added to my library for future use. Hope you had fun!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete